I’m proud to be your Member of Parliament and your neighbour for the federal riding of Sydney—Victoria. One of the most important parts of my job is to help you interact with the federal government. We are here to help guide you through the process of dealing with federal departments, programs, and services including:
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Old Age Security (OAS)
- Passport Canada
- Employment Insurance Benefits (EI)
- Canadian Citizenship and Immigration
- Canada Student Loans (CSL)
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Veterans Affairs
- Federal Crown Corporations
- Federal funding for organizations
- Indian status cards
If you have any questions or need assistance with any of these services, please contact our office.
Parliamentarian Authorization Form
Prior to assisting you, an authorization form must be completed any time we open a file in your name and before any inquiries are made on your behalf.